2006-12-08

Sleeping Sun

Sleeping Sun from
Nightwish-Highest Hopes The Best of Nightwish
  

The sun is sleeping quietly
Once upon a century
Wistful oceans calm and red
Ardent caresses laid to rest
  
For my dreams I hold my life
For wishes I behold my night
The truth at the end of time
Losing faith makes a crime
  
I wish for this night-time
to last for a lifetime
The darkness around me
Shores of a solar sea
Oh how I wish to go down with the sun
Sleeping
Weeping
With you
  
Sorrow has a human heart
From my god it will depart
I'd sail before a thousand moons
Never finding where to go
  
Two hundred twenty-two days of light
Will be desired by a night
A moment for the poet's play     
Until there's nothing left to say

{
来自北欧的哥特金属乐队Nightwish(国内译作“夜愿”)演绎的一首圣洁、凄美,却又充满着哥特的灰暗和金属味的歌曲。歌曲的灵感据说来源于一次日全食。曲中主唱Tarja 的歌声华贵庄严,犹如神圣的光芒穿透浓密的云层普照大地。

ありがとう 太陽!
}

没有评论: